More House Farm is a rapidly expanding fishery set in the beautiful Mid Sussex countryside. It currently boasts three lakes. They are all in set in very tranquil surroundings, bordered almost entirely by open country side.
The fishery is located on the B2112 between Haywards Heath and Ditchling, just south of the busy market town of Haywards Heath. Haywards Heath is on the main Brighton to London rail network. By car More House Farm is just 15 minutes from the A23 which runs North-South from Brighton up to the M25. For a map and further directions to find More House Farm please go to our contact page.
The specimin lake, Kingfisher, has 14 generously sized swims and contains common, mirror and ghost carp.
The match lake, Canal, has 20 pegs and contains carp, tench, barbel and a good head of silver fish.
Our newest lake, Sidewinder, is a snake lake which has 50 pegs, with a range of silver fish,which include barbel, chub, skimmers, bream. This lake also has a varity of carp.This lake was completed in the Spring of 2009.
Here at More House we stock PK International's Propa Job Bait range. We can cater for both individual and bulk purchases.For more information on their range please visit www.propajobbait.co.uk
Please take your time to look around our website, where you will find:
- Lakes page with more details and photos from our lakes
- Photo Gallery with photos submitted to us from anglers
- Check out the info page for our competitive prices and opening times
- Events page showing the upcoming matches and other events
- Reviews submitted by our anglers
- Our external forum where anglers can discuss More House
- Our contact page for directions to More House or to book your fishing online
- Our Holiday page with our list of facilities
Here at More House Farm Fisheries we love to hear from our anglers, so if you have any photos or reviews you would like to share with us, then plsease email us at firstname.lastname@example.org